When we get those slight dodgy sayings that everyone likes they go on this page, for everyone to see!
Quotes from the Summer Canal Holiday 2000
- Helen: I like lesbian nuns.... Did I just say that aloud?
- Paul (to Ben): Give yourself one and then the rest.
- Helen (to Paul): By the way, I just licked your water works.
- Rebecca (to Paul): You're the one opening your mouth and swallowing it.
- Helen: Keep it straight boy, keep it straight!
- Paul: Oh balls. I've lost another one.
- Helen: It's not squishy enough. It took bloody ages to get it out.
- Rebeeca: I have it all the time, but when I've not had it for a couple of days I really miss it.
- Helen: I need help getting in and out sometimes.
- Mark (to Helen): I just stuck my tongue out, you were the one who stroked it on my tongue.
- Helen: Where did I take my clothes off? ... Why are my trousers on a hook on the wall?
Quotes from the Easter Outing to Kent 2000
Helen: I want a go with 3.
Mark: I just grabbed the knob that was nearest to me.
Paul: Are you volunteering to be in the middle then?
Andrew: Are you coming then?
Spencer: I'm going to use the 'Big One'
Annual Dinner 1997:
President: (At the end of a very good dinner.) I feel stuffed.
Someone: You look it.
Quotes from the NUA 1999
Sitting on Andrew's lap...
Alex: It's too hard, I'll fall of the chair.
Tim to Paul: Who are you with?.
Comments by Paul whilst looking through his diary:
- Alex, Station 7:30.
- Before you ask, Stella's the person who rings at home (she's about 50), she appears in here as much as anyone else.
- I've got a whole weekend dedicated to Mark.
- I gave Rachel £15 for services rendered.
Quotes by Rebecca
- I feel like a parsnip.
- I haven't done it for ages with a crisp packet.
- Walking boots put your legs in totally different positions.
- I'm actually thinking of persuading them to get a stimulator. (To help with listening, of course).
- You've got to be careful sitting on stays!...
- (a few mins later) .. at least it hasn't got a dingler on it!
- I tend not to get as much sleep when Ben's here.
- Helen: Will you not play with my bits while I'm using them.
- Ben: (Whilst a game of Toca 2 is in progress) Who's on top?
- Alex: I haven't done it for so long.
- Alex: I'm still waiting for someone to drop his trousers.
- Rachel: I know six UL (Uni of London) people who have slept in my room ... at least one of them was female.
- Ben: I think the central council's a load of rubbish.
- Ben: (re: ground floor rings) the ropes don't work.
- Paul to Mark: I can see out of your left eye, but I can't see out of your right eye.
- Leanne: I've got two balls.
- Helen (Kent): I can't get it out, it's stuck.
Rebecca: Mark's playing with his joystick again.
Ben: It's harder with a keyboard.
Ben: the water in the loos is freezing.
Mark: What were you doing with your hands down the loo?
Leanne: Ohhh! I am bleeping.
Paul: And there I was thinking it was the (mobile) phone.
Mark: You can tell its friday because everyone goes down the pub and gets off early.
Rebecca: Oh yea!?!